ACTS Trust is a Lincolnshire based community charity (#1119911) founded by New Life Church, Lincoln in 2007. We are committed to recognising the needs of and working with families and individuals across the county – many of whom are marginalized and socially disadvantaged.
Our three key values are:
- Service - We are committed to working alongside people in need and helping them to help themselves.
- Relational Co-operation - We are committed to developing strong and working partnerships with communities, public, private and third sector organisations and individuals.
- Transformation - By connecting communities, building relationships and meeting one need at a time we aim to transform lives and bring about a sustainable and positive change.
We have recently achieved the ‘Investing in Volunteers’ award through our dedication to finding community solutions to community problems, and as the needs of the community are diverse, so is our response:
- ACTS:LIFE Supporting Children, young adults and their families
- ACTS:RESTORE Responding to the needs of those on the edge of poverty
- ACTS:LEVEL UP Providing space for people to connect and develop skills
Please take a look at what we are doing by clicking on the logo’s above. If you want to support the work of ACTS, you can donate online by clicking here!
(+44) 1522 52 66 97